General Election 2017: MPs back Theresa May’s plan for a snap poll on June 8
MPs vote 522 to 13 in favour of an early general election on June 8
By Jack Maidment, Political Correspondent
19 April 2017 • 5:09pm
* MPs approved Theresa May's plan for a snap election on June 8 in a Commons vote on Wednesday afternoon
* Commons backed the poll by 522 votes to 13, formally firing the starting pistol on the election campaign
* The Prime Minister urged MPs to "put our fate in the hands of the people"
* Mrs May ruled out taking part in televised general election debates
* George Osborne announced he is quitting as an MP
MPs have overwhelmingly backed Theresa May’s plan to hold a snap general election on June 8 paving the way for the campaign to begin in earnest.
The House of Commons voted in favour of the poll by 522 votes to just 13 as the Prime Minister urged MPs to “trust the people”.
READ MORE: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/19/mps-due-vote-triggering-snap-general-election/
Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk: 1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc .
Kính chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị .
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là đồng lõa với TỘI ÁC