Trump Is Open to Meeting With Putin Again – Here's the Catch
Cameron Arcand X Follow @cameron_arcand | September 02, 2026 4:28 PM

President Donald Trump is open to a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin, but he wants it be for a peace deal with Ukraine.
The last summit was last August in Alaska, whereas the president and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy have met as recently as late July.
"Oh, he'd do it if I wanted him. But I want to do it when we're ready to do a peace deal,” the president told Townhall on Wednesday during a travel-focused event in the Oval Office, stressing that he ultimately wants “everybody” to get along.
“Russia's got great land and valuable land. But we could do one summit immediately,” Trump continued.
“I wanna do it when that war is ending, and I think we will,” he added.
__________________
Townhall's @cameron_arcand: "Is there any hope that Russian President Vladimir Putin would do another summit with you in the near future?"
Trump: "Oh, he'd do it if I wanted him. But I wanna do it when we're ready to do a peace deal." pic.twitter.com/g0OUEAyxVm
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) September 2, 2026
...
READ MORE: https://townhall.com/news/cameron-arcand/2026/09/02/trumps-open-to-meeting-with-putin-on-one-condition-n2682370
***
Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk: 1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc.
Kính Chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị.
conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
03092026
__________________________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là ĐỒNG LÕA với TỘI ÁC

No comments:
Post a Comment