
Trump to MAGA: Vote Like I'm on the Ballot
VIDEO
By Charlie McCarthy | Monday, 28 September 2026 10:56 AM EDT
President Donald Trump on Monday urged MAGA supporters to "pretend I am on the ballot" and vote in the midterms.
Trump issued the call on Truth Social as Republicans seek to preserve their congressional majorities with about five weeks remaining before Election Day.
"MAGA, pretend I am on the ballot," Trump wrote. "Don't let them open your Borders, and allow crime to again flourish. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!!!"
...
READ MORE: https://www.newsmax.com/politics/donald-trump-maga-vote/2026/09/28/id/1270918/
***
Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk: 1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc.
Kính Chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị.
conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
29092026
__________________________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là ĐỒNG LÕA với TỘI ÁC

No comments:
Post a Comment