Monday, September 28, 2026

US_ Trump Declines to Rule Out US Military Strikes Against Iran Before Midterms ( Jack Phillips - THE EPOCH TIMES )

THE EPOCH TIMES

Trump Declines to Rule Out US Military Strikes Against Iran Before Midterms

‘I mean, it’s possible, but I just don’t want to say that,’ the president said.


U.S. President Donald Trump at the 81st session of the U.N. General Assembly at the U.N. Headquarters in New York City on Sept. 22, 2026. Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

Jack Phillips
Breaking News Reporter
9/28/2026|Updated: 9/28/2026

U.S. President Donald Trump has said he won’t rule out more strikes against Iran ahead of the midterm elections, also saying that he believes the United States is winning the ongoing conflict.

“I don’t want to say that. I mean, it’s possible, but I just don’t want to say that,” Trump said on Sunday at the PGA Tour Presidents Cup in Illinois, when asked by a reporter whether military strikes could be launched against the country before the November elections.

“I think what’s going to happen is we’re going to win this war very soon, and as soon as we win it, the oil will go down, way down to what it was before the war.”

Trump said Iran won’t be able to obtain a nuclear weapon.

When pressed on whether U.S. sanctions announced last month by the Treasury...

...


READ MORE: https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/trump-declines-to-rule-out-us-military-strikes-against-iran-before-midterms-6095813?ea_src=frontpage&ea_med=section-1

***

Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk:
1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc.
Kính Chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị.

conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
29092026

__________________________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là ĐỒNG LÕA với TỘI ÁC

No comments: