Friday, May 19, 2017

POLITICS_ Rosenstein on Comey memo: 'I wrote it. I believe it. I stand by it.'

FOX NEWS

LAW

Rosenstein on Comey memo: 'I wrote it. I believe it. I stand by it.'


Published May 19, 2017 Fox News



VIDEO: House lawmakers seek clarity from Rosenstein on Comey firing


Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein firmly stood by the memo he wrote that outlined James Comey’s offenses – and later was cited by the White House to support President Trump’s decision to fire the FBI director – during briefings with Capitol Hill lawmakers, according to remarks obtained by Fox News.

“I wrote it. I believe it. I stand by it,” he said, according to the opening statement provided by senior Justice Department officials. He maintained that Comey’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email probe was “wrong and unfair.”

The statement was first delivered to Senate lawmakers on Thursday and to House lawmakers during a similar briefing on Friday.

READ MORE: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/19/rosenstein-on-comey-memo-wrote-it-believe-it-stand-by-it.html


***

Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk:
1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc .

Kính chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị .


conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
20052017

___________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là đồng lõa với TỘI ÁC

No comments: