Friday, November 29, 2019

POLITICS_ Inside President Trump's secret trip to Afghanistan

FOX NEWS

POLITICS
Published 48 mins ago

Inside President Trump's secret trip to Afghanistan

By Kristin Fisher | Fox News




Incredible security measures behind President Trump's Thanksgiving trip to Afghanistan
The White House did not inform the president of Afghanistan of President Trump's visit until a few hours before the president landed at Bagram Airbase; Kristin Fisher reports from West Palm Beach, Florida.



Meet on top of a parking garage. Pack warm. Pack light.

Those were my only instructions as I head out on top secret Thanksgiving trip with the President of the United States.

“Are you Kristin?” said a man on top of the parking garage who looked like he was in the Secret Service, but wouldn’t confirm it. Once we were rolling to Joint Base Andrews, he hit me with the bomb that I knew was coming. “In a few minutes, I’m going to need to take all of your cell phones, iWatch, iPad, MiFi, anything that can transmit a signal.”


HOW TRUMP'S THANKSGIVING AFGHANISTAN TRIP WAS KEPT UNDER WRAPS AMID EXTREME SECURITY


I had prepared for this moment. I’d written down about a dozen phone numbers in a notebook that I never use. I scribbled out the names of people and places I might encounter without access to Google for a spell check. I printed out pages and pages of articles that might be relevant for wherever we were going. And yet, I still felt like I was giving away an organ as I said goodbye to my three cell phones. “Maybe a digital detox will be good for me!” I quipped, but didn’t mean it. I was really thinking about all the content-that-could-have-been for my Instagram feed.

...

READ MORE: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/inside-president-trumps-secret-trip-to-afghanistan



***


Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk:
1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc .

Kính chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị .


conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
30112019

___________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là ĐỒNG LÕA với TỘI ÁC

No comments: