Thursday, October 01, 2026

US_ Trump Says He May Ramp Up Military Hostilities With Iran ( Jeff Charles - TOWNHALL )

Townhall

Trump Says He May Ramp Up Military Hostilities With Iran;

Jeff Charles | October 01, 2026 2:15 PM


AP Photo/Yuki Iwamura


President Donald Trump defended his military offensive against the Iranian regime during an interview with Time that was published on Thursday.

The war has gone on for seven months and has raised speculation as to how and when it might end.

“You initially said that the war would take about six to eight weeks,” the interviewer said. “We're now entering the seventh month. Can you just explain, like, why is it taking so long?”

Trump replied, saying it was “Only because I wanted to go further.”


____________

I took them out. I could have stopped then, but I wanted to go further. I didn't want them—because I met my timeline. If you look at what I did when we bombed the sites with a B2 bomber. Like we bombed those sites, and I call it nuclear dust—was under 1000s of tons of rubble. I could have stopped there, and I felt it was just inappropriate because—and they were itching to go on with their lives, if not there, someplace else. And so I went further. They're doing very poorly. Their economy is gone. Their inflation is at 300% or something like that. Their navy is gone. Their air force is gone. Everything's gone, and they want to make a deal, but I want to make the real deal.

The interviewer asked whether the American public misunderstood Trump’s timeline. “I feel like most people heard you say four to six weeks,” he said.

...


READ MORE: https://townhall.com/news/jeff-charles/2026/10/01/trump-says-he-may-ramp-up-military-hostilities-with-iran-n2683949

***

Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk:
1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc.
Kính Chú Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị.

conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
02102026

__________________________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là ĐỒNG LÕA với TỘI ÁC

No comments: