Friday, July 31, 2026

US_ Sen. Husted to Newsmax: I'll Stay Until SAVE America Act Passes ( Nicole Weatherholtz - NEWSMAX )

NEWSMAX

Sen. Husted to Newsmax: I'll Stay Until SAVE America Act Passes

VIDEO

By Nicole Weatherholtz | Thursday, 30 July 2026 07:23 PM EDT


Sen. Jon Husted, R-Ohio, said on Newsmax on Thursday that he is prepared to stay in Washington for as long as it takes to pass the SAVE America Act, arguing that Senate Democrats are preventing legislation he said is supported by President Donald Trump, congressional Republicans and the American people.

Appearing on
"Ed Henry: The Big Take," Husted said he has repeatedly backed the bill and will be present whenever Senate leaders bring it up for a vote.

"I voted for it six times, and I'll be here if we vote on it in July, August, September, October, whenever, whatever it takes, I'll be here," Husted said.

"I haven't missed a vote since I've been in the U.S. Senate," he said.

...


READ MORE: https://www.newsmax.com/politics/jon-husted-save-america-act-voter-id/2026/07/30/id/1264599/

***

Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk:
1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc.
Kính Chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị.

conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
01082026

__________________________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là ĐỒNG LÕA với TỘI ÁC

No comments: