Darline Graham Announces Run for Full Senate Term in First Campaign Ad
By Ben Smith | 3:08 PM on July 30, 2026
The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

Republican Sen. Darline Graham (R-SC) is out with her first campaign ad, making her case to Republican voters ahead of the Aug. 11 special primary, and she's keeping it simple: Trump-backed, conservative, and ready to carry on her brother Lindsey's legacy.
The video was posted to X. Graham opens by thanking those who prayed for her family, then hits three conservative priorities without breaking stride: the sanctity of life, keeping men out of women's sports, and election integrity.
“I’m ready to serve and I humbly ask for your support on August 11th,” Graham (R-SC) wrote.
...
READ MORE: https://redstate.com/ben-smith/2026/07/30/darline-graham-announces-run-for-full-senate-term-in-first-campaign-ad-n2204975
____________
...
Graham (R-SC) says in the ad:“Thank you all for your prayers. They provided strength through an incredibly difficult time. I’m honored to serve South Carolina and grateful for President Trump’s endorsement. And I’ll work hard every day to earn it. I’m a conservative Republican, and I believe this: Every life is precious. Men don’t belong in women’s sports, and only American citizens should vote in our elections. I’m Darline Graham. I approve this message, and I’m ready to serve.”
...
____________
***
Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk: 1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc.
Kính Chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị.
conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
31072026
__________________________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là ĐỒNG LÕA với TỘI ÁC

No comments:
Post a Comment