Wednesday, June 07, 2017

POLITICS_ Ex-FBI Director James Comey statement for the record to Senate Intelligence Committee

FOX NEWS

HEARINGS

Ex-FBI Director James Comey statement for the record to Senate Intelligence Committee


Published June 07, 2017



VIDEO: Senate releases Comey's opening remarks ahead of testimony


Select Committee on Intelligence
James B. Comey
June 8, 2017

Chairman Burr, Ranking Member Warner, Members of the Committee.

Thank you for inviting me to appear before you today. I was asked to testify today to describe for you my interactions with President-Elect and President Trump on subjects that I understand are of interest to you. I have not included every detail from my conversations with the President, but, to the best of my recollection, I have tried to include information that may be relevant to the Committee.

READ MORE: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/07/ex-fbi-director-james-comey-statement-for-record-to-senate-intelligence-committee.html


***

Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk:
1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc .

Kính chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị .


conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
08062017

___________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là đồng lõa với TỘI ÁC

No comments: