Monday, February 04, 2019

COLUMNISTS_ Cheerleading Infanticide Might Just Be The Tipping Point For Democrats

Townhall

Cheerleading Infanticide Might Just Be The Tipping Point For Democrats


Kurt Schlichter
| Posted: Feb 04, 2019 12:01 AM

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent the views of Townhall.com.






As a man, I feel very comfortable telling women that they can’t murder their babies.

I will never be impregnated, or carry a baby, nor give birth, and yet I am still going to demand that no one murder a child.

Yeah, I know a lot of liberals insist that because I identify as male, I can’t have an opinion on the subject of murdering babies, but I do have an opinion, and it is that we should not legalize the murder of babies.

Call it “male privilege” if you wish, but I’m sticking with my firm “No killing babies” position.

I don’t think I’m alone on this. I don’t think it’s just my genitals driving this decision. I think a lot of other male identifying people, and female identifying people, and people who identify in other ways, all can’t get behind infanticide. We have come together in a beautiful and diverse coalition of people who oppose the legal extermination of children. And it’s a coalition that should worry the Democrat elite, since a lot of Democrat voters are not cool with laws that allow the offing of infants.

...

READ MORE: https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2019/02/04/cheerleading-infanticide-might-just-be-the-tipping-point-for-democrats-n2540715



***


Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk:
1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc .

Kính chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị .


conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
05022019

___________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là ĐỒNG LÕA với TỘI ÁC

No comments: