Sunday, November 18, 2018

OPINION_ Florida Senator-elect Rick Scott: The votes are in -- now it’s time to Make Washington Work

FOX NEWS

MIDTERM ELECTIONS

Published 2 hours ago




Florida Senator-elect Rick Scott: The votes are in -- now it’s time to Make Washington Work


OPINION - By Rick Scott | Fox News


Before I became the governor of Florida, I was a business owner. I opened my first business, a small donut shop, shortly after serving as an enlisted member of the Navy. The shop helped give my mom a job while my wife Ann and I worked full time and continued our education. As my business career continued, I learned to truly appreciate the value of working hard, creating jobs and fighting for results.

It was clear to me when I decided to run for governor that our elected leaders were more focused on their own jobs than on the future of Florida’s families, and I wasn’t going to sit and wait for them to figure it out while Floridians lost their jobs, their cars and their homes. I know how devastating this can be to a family… I remember watching the pain on my adopted father’s face when our family car was repossessed.

My early experiences of growing up with nothing taught me the value of hard work. I have always rejected the idea that government has to be slow and ineffective. Government can move efficiently, and government can secure results – if it has the right leaders.

...

READ MORE: https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/florida-senator-elect-rick-scott-the-votes-are-in-now-its-time-to-make-washington-work


________

I’ve introduced a plan to reform Washington that starts with term limits to get rid of career politicians.

Now, the voters of Florida have spoken, and I am honored to serve as our state’s next Senator and share Florida’s success with the entire nation. With a heated campaign season behind us, it’s time for our leaders to come together, roll up their sleeves, and get something done for families across America. It’s time to make Washington work.

________



***


Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk:
1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc .

Kính chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị .


conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
19112018

___________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là ĐỒNG LÕA với TỘI ÁC

No comments: