Monday, September 25, 2017

USA_ NATIONAL ANTHEM_ Jessie James Decker stands with national anthem in NFL kneeling controversy

FOX NEWS

COUNTRY
just in


Jessie James Decker stands with national anthem in NFL kneeling controversy

Fox News




Football player Eric Decker and his wife, singer Jessie James Decker. (Reuters)


Jessie James Decker is standing up for the national anthem.

The singer wrote a lengthy message on Instagram supporting the national anthem and what it represents for the United States on Monday. Decker, who is married to Tennessee Titans player Eric Decker, posted a video of her singing “The Star-Spangled Banner” at a football game, saying it was one of her favorite songs to perform.

“I think about my dad, my uncles, my cousins, both grandfathers who fought in the Vietnam war. I think about how my grandfather paw paw Tim would ask me to sing this song for him every time I saw him and how he would make me turn the other way to sing it so he could just weep and cry as hard as he wanted because it meant so much to him,” the singer wrote along with the clip.

Decker goes on to say she thinks of the troops deployed worldwide, including in the Middle East, while she belts out the anthem and that she’s paying respects to those sacrificing their lives.

“I think about all of the men crying because they missed their wives so much, or the man telling me he hadn't seen his baby girl yet since she was born,” she added.

“When I sing this song I think about them. This song is about them. It's not about me. That's what I think about every time I sing it,” she said.

“I love our country so much. And we should all love and respect each other because this is the greatest country in the world. I see the love. I see the unity in all walks of life on a daily basis and It makes me so proud to be an American..... so In the words of Forrest Gump. That's all I have to say about that,” she said. ...

Conversation (170)

READ MORE: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/09/25/jessie-james-decker-stands-with-national-anthem-in-nfl-kneeling-controversy.html

______

“I think about my dad, my uncles, my cousins, both grandfathers who fought in the Vietnam war. I think about how my grandfather paw paw Tim would ask me to sing this song for him every time I saw him and how he would make me turn the other way to sing it so he could just weep and cry as hard as he wanted because it meant so much to him,” the singer wrote along with the clip.

______

THANK YOU


***

Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk:
1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc .

Kính chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị .


conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
26092017

___________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là ĐỒNG LÕA với TỘI ÁC

No comments: