Wednesday, October 07, 2026

US_ Trump Heads Back to Texas As His Fight to Keep Senate Red Continues ( Cameron Arcand - TOWNHALL )

Townhall

Trump Heads Back to Texas As His Fight to Keep Senate Red Continues

Cameron Arcand X Follow @cameron_arcand | October 07, 2026 11:15 AM


AP Photo/Julio Cortez


President Donald Trump is headed to San Antonio, Texas, on Wednesday to campaign for U.S. Senate candidate Ken Paxton, the Texas Attorney General.

The stop is one of many the president will make in the coming weeks, as he’s already intensely hit the campaign trail in states like Nebraska and Ohio to advocate for Republicans in the hotly competitive midterm elections.


“I think we are going to do very well. I think the rallies I’m doing are really changing it around,” Trump told reporters on Tuesday.

“I mean, I’m doing them every night,” he added. Trump won Texas with over 56% of the vote in the 2024 election, handily defeating then-Vice President Kamala Harris for its 40 electoral votes.


____________

This Wednesday, I'm joining President Donald J. Trump in San Antonio for a Rally to keep Texas red and keep America First. Freeman Coliseum | Wed., Oct. 7 | Doors 2:30 PM CT If we lose Texas, we lose America. Get in the fight: https://t.co/yQHsKZcTiy https://t.co/XbDrQLfGCp
— Attorney General Ken Paxton (@KenPaxtonTX)
October 5, 2026
...

READ MORE: https://townhall.com/news/cameron-arcand/2026/10/07/trump-heads-back-to-texas-as-his-fight-to-keep-senate-red-continues-n2684267

***

Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk:
1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc.
Kính Chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị.

conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
08102026

__________________________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là ĐỒNG LÕA với TỘI ÁC

No comments: