Tuesday, September 10, 2024

COLUMNS_ We Need to Fight Kamala With Everything We've Got.

Townhall

OPINION

We Need to Fight Kamala With Everything We've Got.

Jonathan Garthwaite | Sep 10, 2024

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Townhall.com.


Generated from Grok AI/Townhall Media


I’m getting worried that a Kamala presidency would be the final nail in the coffin for America. Are you?

With 55 days left until Election Day, and on this do-or-die Debate day, I want you to get in this fight and support Katie Pavlich’s news team at Townhall today.

The fact that you’re reading this probably means that you and I share the same strong feelings about America. A profound love for our country – and a lot of concern that we’re headed in a dramatically bad direction for the next generation.

I’ll be honest, I worry about America a lot these days. I’m not a pessimist – I believe our best days are ahead – but I’ve never worn rose-colored glasses either. America is fighting for her life. I have kids, and I worry what kind of country I’ll leave behind.

Watching the leftist-Marxist-pro-Hamas-trans-promoting-race-bating liberal convention each night this week proves how hard we need to work to expose the leftist plan for government and the big-profit mainstream media’s propaganda.

...


READ MORE: https://townhall.com/columnists/jonathangarthwaite/2024/09/10/we-need-to-fight-kamala-with-everything-weve-got-n2644544

***

Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk:
1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc.
Kính Chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị.

conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
11092024

__________________________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là ĐỒNG LÕA với TỘI ÁC

No comments: