Tuesday, July 23, 2024

US_ Elon Musk Is All of Us: What Parents Everywhere Heard in the Jordan Peterson Interview

RedState

Elon Musk Is All of Us: What Parents Everywhere Heard in the Jordan Peterson Interview

By Margaret Clark | 4:39 PM on July 23, 2024

The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com

AP Photo/Kiichiro Sato, File


I am a mother whose oldest son turned 16 this past week. I’ve learned that parenthood can humble even the strongest of us, and if there is one thing we begin to recognize universally, it’s the sound of concern in another parent’s voice.

For just a moment, on Monday, when the interview with Jordan Peterson went viral on X,
Elon Musk was not the smartest man alive or a rich billionaire tech king; instead, he was just a parent like me.

“I was tricked into this.”

In the clip, Elon noticeably talks at a more calculated and slower pace than Peterson. Musk opened up about the loss of his son due to puberty blockers and woke culture, something he felt manipulated into and likens to the experience of the death of a child. "My son Xavier is dead. Killed by the woke mind virus."

The pain in his voice was palpable. Peterson's talkative personality filled the gaps between Musk’s words, where emotions seemed incredibly raw. At some point, Peterson attempted to move on, but Musk blurted out– “So I vowed to destroy the woke mind virus after that.” He said those words with a determination to have them proclaimed. He vowed to take vengeance for the death of his son.

As I listened to the interview Monday night in my home, much later than most others on X had seen it, I felt a common thread reach out between the tech guru and me.

Elon Musk has to face the same pain and heartbreak that I face when I worry about the influences on my children and see the advances of the woke-left agenda in our schools and communities. I find it ironic that Musk and I have lived completely different lives, and our children have been raised in completely different environments, yet in this aspect, we are on the same playing field, and all seems universal.

...


READ MORE: https://redstate.com/margaret-clark/2024/07/23/elon-musk-is-a-parent-like-me-n2177262

***

Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk:
1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc.
Kính Chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị.

conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
24072024

__________________________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là ĐỒNG LÕA với TỘI ÁC

No comments: