Tuesday, September 27, 2022

COMMENTARY_ Democrats never letting a pandemic go to waste

THE WASHINGTON TIMES

Democrats never letting a pandemic go to waste

Having it both ways with COVID-19


Illustration on COVID-19 pandemic policy by Linas Garsys/The Washington Times more >

COMMENTARY


By R. Emmett Tyrrell Jr. - - Tuesday, September 27, 2022

OPINION:



I have always thought that there was something very odd about this COVID pandemic. From start to finish it has been entoiled in claims of politics. The Democrats murmured against what dark doings President Donald Trump was up to at the pandemic’s outset. Then, when the Democrats took power in Washington, the Republicans began to murmur against what dark doings the Democrats were up to. Through it all, I wore my mask, took my vaccinations, and was mildly infected with COVID-19 for a short period of time. That was it. I thought I was a model patient for Dr. Fauci, and toward the end of my travail, I thought that he would not mind if I shed my mask and breathe again. Yet Dr. Fauci was not done with me, or he thought he was not done with me.

...

READ MORE: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/sep/27/democrats-never-letting-a-pandemic-go-to-waste/

____________

So yes, there is something very odd about the government’s campaign against COVID-19. Joe wants to have it both ways. He wants to declare the pandemic over. He wants to continue the emergency so he can continue to expand the welfare state. Perhaps this foolishness will end on Nov. 8.
____________

***

Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk:
1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc .
Kính chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị .


conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
28092022

_________________________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là ĐỒNG LÕA với TỘI ÁC

No comments: