Tuesday, July 26, 2022

POLITICS_ Trump on Leaving Politics: 'That's Not What I Will Do. I Can't Do That'

NEWSMAX




Trump on Leaving Politics: 'That's Not What I Will Do. I Can't Do That'

(Newsmax/YouTube)

By Eric Mack | Tuesday, 26 July 2022 05:11 PM EDT



Former President Donald Trump explained why he continues to fight for what he called America First, Make America Great Again-loving patriots, stopping short of declaring an official presidential campaign for 2024: "Because I love our country."

"Never forget, everything this corrupt establishment is doing to me is all about preserving their power and control over the American people," Trump told the America First Agenda Summit, delivering an America First Policy Institute speech, which aired live on Newsmax. "They want to damage you in any form, but they really want to damage me so I can no longer go back to work for you.

"And I don't think that's going to happen."

...

READ MORE: https://www.newsmax.com/politics/donald-trump-america-first-witch-hunts/2022/07/26/id/1080447/

***

Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk:
1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc .
Kính chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị .


conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
27072022

_________________________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là ĐỒNG LÕA với TỘI ÁC

No comments: