Thursday, August 26, 2021

U.S._ Biden: ‘They gave me a list here, the first person I was instructed to call on’ was NBC reporter

THE WASHINGTON TIMES

Biden: ‘They gave me a list here, the first person I was instructed to call on’ was NBC reporter


President Joe Biden speaks about the bombings at the Kabul airport that killed at least 12 U.S. service members, from the East Room of the White House, Thursday, Aug. 26, 2021, in Washington. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci) more >


By Victor Morton - The Washington Times - Thursday, August 26, 2021



President Biden said at Thursday’s press conference on the fatal day in Afghanistan that he had been told by others what reporters to let question him.

“They gave me a list here, the first person I was instructed to call on was Kelly O’Donnell, NBC,” he said.


Biden to reporters: “They gave me a list here, the first person I was instructed to call on” pic.twitter.com/1AuaDO0QJy

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) August 26, 2021

...

READ MORE: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/aug/26/joe-biden-first-person-i-was-instructed-call-was-k/

***

Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk:
1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc .
Kính chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị .


conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
27082021

_________________________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là ĐỒNG LÕA với TỘI ÁC

No comments: