Sunday, November 15, 2020

TIPSHEET_ 'Truth' and 'Justice': What Scott Presler Had to Say About the Conservative Fight

Townhall

Townhall  -  Tipsheet  -  Beth Bauman

 'Truth' and 'Justice': What Scott Presler Had to Say About the Conservative Fight

Beth Baumann | @eb454
| Posted: Nov 15, 2020 10:30 AM


Source: Twitter/Screenshot


Conservative activist Scott Presler on Saturday addressed Trump supporters at the "Million MAGA March" in Washington, D.C. According to Presler, now is not the time for conservatives to back down, especially in the face of the election results thus far.

"This is not just a Trump rally. This is a truth rally!" he shouted as the crowd applauded and cheered. "And to speak the truth is an act of love and I want you to realize that is what this movement is about. This is a movement based on love!"

"I want you guys to know I feel this within my bones, within my spirit, from the top of my head to the tips of my toes, and I promise you as I stand before you, I'm not giving up. I will fight – peacefully – I will give everything I have to fight for truth and justice because freedom is worth fighting for," he said.

...

READ MORE: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/11/15/watch-scott-presler-rallies-conservatives-to-keep-fighting-for-truth-n2580114

***

Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk:
1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc .
Kính chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị .


conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
16112020

___________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là ĐỒNG LÕA với TỘI ÁC

No comments: