Tuesday, November 19, 2013

AUSTRALIA_ Ex-NSW premier Rees 'regrets' affair

Ex-NSW premier Rees 'regrets' affair

AAP
November 20, 2013, 5:50 am

Former NSW premier Nathan Rees has apologised and asked for privacy after media reports revealed the state Labor MP was involved in a five-month affair with a constituent.




Ex-NSW premier Rees 'regrets' affair

"This is a private and sensitive matter," Mr Rees said in a statement on Tuesday, according to reports in Fairfax Media and News Corp Australia.

"I deeply regret my actions and the pain I have caused my loved ones, friends and family. I offer no excuses.

"At no stage was I compromised in the performance of my duties. For the sake of others, I ask for privacy at this time. I do not propose to make any further comment."

News Corp's Daily Telegraph published details of the affair on its front page on Wednesday.

It says Mr Rees believes he is the target of a smear campaign from MPs and officials within his own party.

Fairfax Media said on Wednesday it had been aware of the details for months but had decided not to publish the story due to the lack of public interest and the detrimental affect it would have on Mr Rees' marriage.

Mr Rees, now opposition police spokesman, was NSW premier from September 2008 to December 2010 when he was successfully challenged by Kristina Keneally.




Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm 
"conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog".
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị 
trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk:
 1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc . 

Kính chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị . 





conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
20112013
 
___________

Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là đồng lõa với TỘI ÁC

No comments: