Thursday, June 29, 2023

TIPSHEET_ RFK Jr: 'I'm Proud That Trump Likes Me,' Another Reason Dems Want to Silence Biden's Challenger

Townhall

TIPSHEET

RFK Jr: 'I'm Proud That Trump Likes Me,' Another Reason Dems Want to Silence Biden's Challenger

Sarah Arnold | June 29, 2023 5:15 PM


AP Photo/Cliff Owen

Democratic Presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. refused to give into the woke mob, declining to spew hate toward former President Trump.

During a town hall hosted by News Nation, Kennedy took the high road and said he would not attack other candidates as the Left repeatedly does.

"Here's what I'm not going to do in this race," Kennedy said. "I'm not going to attack other people personally. I don't think it's good for our country. And what I'm trying to do in this race is bring people together, trying to bridge the divide between Americans."

Despite not agreeing with Trump on most issues, the Democrat said he was pleased to hear the 45th president liked him.

...


READ MORE: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/06/29/rfj-jr-im-proud-that-president-trump-likes-me-n2625142

____________

RFK Jr: "I'm proud that President Trump likes me ... I want to bring people together." pic.twitter.com/ui8XLXKnZx

— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) June 29, 2023

____________

***

Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk:
1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc .
Kính chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị .


conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
30062023

_________________________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là ĐỒNG LÕA với TỘI ÁC

No comments: