Wednesday, August 31, 2022

COMMENTARY_ The left’s never-ending assault to erase womanhood

THE WASHINGTON TIMES

The left’s never-ending assault to erase womanhood

I am woman, hear me roar


Illustration on the effort to “erase” womanhood by Alexander Hunter/The Washington Times more >

COMMENTARY


By Kelly Sadler - The Washington Times - Wednesday, August 31, 2022

OPINION:



I get my period every month, but I’m not a “menstruating person.” I carried three boys for nine months and gave birth to them, but I’m not a “birthing person.” I breastfed all three for a year, but no, that doesn’t make me a “chest-feeder.”

It makes me a mother and a woman — and I’m sick and tired of the Left trying to erase me and my personal experiences, just for the sake of appeasing biological males who want to put on a dress and heels. Or for those so-called feminists who are determined to take away everything that makes women powerful, unique and admirable.

...

READ MORE: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/aug/31/the-lefts-never-ending-assault-to-erase-womanhood/

***

Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk:
1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc .
Kính chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị .


conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
01092022

_________________________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là ĐỒNG LÕA với TỘI ÁC

No comments: