Saturday, May 21, 2022

U.S._ After Bombshell Testimony in the Sussmann Trial, Trump Asks 'Where Do I Get My Reputation Back?'

RedState

After Bombshell Testimony in the Sussmann Trial, Trump Asks 'Where Do I Get My Reputation Back?'

By Bob Hoge
| May 21, 2022 5:00 PM ET


AP Photo/John Raoux


In an exclusive published Saturday morning, Fox News Digital reports that former President Donald Trump is asking, “Where do I get my reputation back?” in the wake of Friday’s startling revelation in the Michael Sussmann trial. In that testimony, former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was directly implicated in pushing the fake Alfa Bank Russia Collusion story.

Trump tells the outlet:

This is one of the greatest political scandals in history. For three years, I had to fight her off, and fight those crooked people off, and you’ll never get your reputation fully back.

Where do I get my reputation back?


...

READ MORE: https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2022/05/21/after-bombshell-testimony-in-the-sussmann-trial-trump-asks-where-do-i-get-my-reputation-back-n567952

***

Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk:
1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc .
Kính chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị .


conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
22052022

_________________________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là ĐỒNG LÕA với TỘI ÁC

No comments: