Monday, March 27, 2023

U.S._ Mike Huckabee Endorses Trump: 'He Exceeded My Expectations'

NEWSMAX

Mike Huckabee Endorses Trump: 'He Exceeded My Expectations'

By Eric Mack | Monday, 27 March 2023 03:52 PM EDT


Despite some speculation Arkansas GOP Gov. Sarah Sanders might weigh a 2024 presidential campaign, her father appeared to squash that this weekend, issuing a resounding endorsement once again for former President Donald Trump, who "exceeded expectations."

"Maybe there are other conservative candidates for president who would do well, but who else could take and endure the relentless hate that he has faced and the never-ending persecutions and prosecutions of the demonic deep state?" former Arkansas GOP Gov. Mike Huckabee said in his monologue on his self-titled show "
Huckabee," which airs Sunday nights on Newsmax at 8 p.m., ET.

"Hey, Donald Trump is far from perfect, but then so am I, and so are you. But I love my country, and I don't want it to be in second place or third place. I want it to be first, and I'll put up with a personality that can, maybe at times be vain and vulgar.

"But I'll do it to make America great again and that's why I will support him again for president."

...


READ MORE: https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/mikehuckabee-donaldtrump-2024/2023/03/27/id/1113991/

***

Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk:
1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc .
Kính chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị .


conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
28032023

_________________________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là ĐỒNG LÕA với TỘI ÁC

No comments: