Sunday, November 21, 2021

MEDIA_ Rittenhouse Lawyer Calls Out CNN And MSNBC For Lying About Kyle

DAILY CALLER

MEDIA

Rittenhouse Lawyer Calls Out CNN And MSNBC For Lying About Kyle


Screenshot/News Nation


Kevin Tober
Contributor

November 21, 2021 5:30 PM ET



Kyle Rittenhouse’s attorney Mark Richards called out both CNN and MSNBC for lying about his client during the trial.

“I can say this, much of the coverage at the beginning was wrong. The trial proved that. But just in the last two weeks, you know people might not believe this but I watch MSNBC, CNN, I’m not a big Fox guy,” Richards prefaced during an interview on News Nation.

“And when I hear Joe Scarborough saying that my client shot his gun 60 times, that’s wrong. When I hear some guest host on the Joy Reid (sic) say that my client drove four hours to go to a riot with his AR, that’s wrong. It’s false, and it makes me angry that they can’t take the time to at least get the generic basic facts correct, because it didn’t fit the story they wanted to tell.”

...

READ MORE: https://dailycaller.com/2021/11/21/rittenhouse-mark-richards-cnn-msnbc-lying/

***

Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk:
1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc .
Kính chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị .


conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
22112021

_________________________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là ĐỒNG LÕA với TỘI ÁC

No comments: