Wednesday, June 26, 2024

COLUMNS_ There Is No Debate That the Debate Will Be an Ambush

Townhall

OPINION

There Is No Debate That the Debate Will Be an Ambush

Kurt Schlichter | Jun 26, 2024

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Townhall.com.


AP Photo


I’m not interested in the presidential debate, and I’m probably not even going to watch it, even though it’s kind of my job to have hot takes and to pundit all over such events. But why should I? The fix is already in because the regime media is broken and so is President Crusty. Now, my reluctance is not because I don’t like Donald Trump or because I dislike Joe Biden – I do like Donald Trump and I do dislike Joe Biden. It’s because I don’t think I will get anything out of it that I don’t already know. Trump is Trump, and Biden is a mendacious clown with delusions of competence. And as for this debate, to quote that weird salamander admiral from before Star Wars became all about lesbian space witches of color, “It’s a trap!

I don’t want to waste valuable life watching Jake Tapper and Dana Bash run interference for that drooling old pervert. I don’t need proof that the regime media is in the bag for the Democrats, just like I don’t need proof that Joe Biden is a senile old moron. These are facts. It is written. So, I’ll probably find something better to do.

And “something better to do” includes pretty much everything.

...


READ MORE: https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2024/06/26/there-is-no-debate-that-the-debate-will-be-an-ambush-n2640954

____________

...

The fact is that Donald Trump is walking into a kill zone. It’s an ambush. Trump wants to get Joe Biden onstage in the hopes that the moronic zombie exposes his decline to the American people, but the enemy doesn’t always cooperate with you. If you don’t think this guy will be a staggering, stuttering pharmacy of chemical enhancements, you just haven’t been paying attention. They’re going to do everything they can to get this brainless geek through this debate without making a complete fool of himself, and they’re going to have the help of both hosts. Their shameless succor to Biden will put Candy Crowley’s lifeline to Barack Obama to shame.

...
____________

***

Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk:
1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc.
Kính Chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị.

conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
27062024
__________________________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là ĐỒNG LÕA với TỘI ÁC

No comments: