Sunday, April 25, 2021

COLUMNISTS_ Stop Lying About the Derek Chauvin Trial

Townhall

Townhall  -  Columnists  -  Wayne Allyn Root

OPINION

Stop Lying About the Derek Chauvin Trial

Wayne Allyn Root
| Posted: Apr 25, 2021 12:01 AM

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Townhall.com.


Source: Court TV via AP, Pool

Stop lying. Stop insulting our intelligence. I may have been born yesterday, but I wasn't born in the past 15 minutes. I'm an adult. I know when I'm being conned. Here's what really happened at the Derek Chauvin trial: A guilty man was railroaded.

I'm no fan of that former police officer. He's clearly a bad guy, a bully. When he had his knee on George Floyd's neck, he passed the line no cop should ever pass.

On the other hand, George Floyd was no hero. He was a lifelong criminal. When he died, he had just committed a crime and resisted arrest, and his body was filled with fentanyl. I have no sympathy for criminals, or drug addicts. And I always support cops. I appreciate the courage it takes to do their job. I think cops are heroes. So, it pains me to say that Derek Chauvin went too far that day.

...

READ MORE: https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2021/04/25/stop-lying-about-the-derek-chauvin-trial-n2588479

***

Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk:
1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc .
Kính chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị .


conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
26042021

___________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là ĐỒNG LÕA với TỘI ÁC

No comments: