Sunday, December 26, 2021

COLUMNISTS_ Let's Celebrate the Donald Trump Christmas Miracle

Townhall

Townhall  -  Columnists  -  Wayne Allyn Root

OPINION

Let's Celebrate the Donald Trump Christmas Miracle

Wayne Allyn Root
| Posted: Dec 26, 2021 12:01 AM

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Townhall.com.


Source: (AP Photo/Rebecca Blackwell)


Guess what? I scored big for Christmas. I got my number-one gift. Actually, 80 million Trump warriors (aka "deplorables") scored big for Christmas. Because we all asked Santa for a Trump comeback.

Well, we got more than we hoped for. Because Trump has made perhaps the biggest comeback in history. And he did it far faster than anyone imagined possible.

I call it "The Donald Trump Christmas Miracle."

But of course, you'd never know it if you read, watch or listen to mainstream media. Trump's amazing comeback has been buried and blacked out just like stories about Hunter Biden's laptop.

Let's start with my prediction -- because I feel vindicated. My book "Trump Rules" came out on Nov. 10, 2020 -- one week after Trump lost the election. How's that for bad timing? I was on book tour for the next three months while the media vilified Trump and branded him a liar and sore loser. After Jan. 6, the media claimed his legacy was ruined, his brand destroyed, and he should go to prison as a traitor.

My response? I boldly predicted in every interview, "Donald J. Trump is one of the greatest businessmen and political leaders to ever walk this Earth. He is famous for his remarkable comebacks, and I predict this will be his biggest one yet. Trump will shock the world. He will make the greatest comeback ever. And I believe he is the favorite to become president for the second time in 2024."

...

READ MORE: https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2021/12/26/lets-celebrate-the-donald-trump-christmas-miracle-n2601063

***

Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk:
1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc .
Kính chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị .


conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
27122021

_________________________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là ĐỒNG LÕA với TỘI ÁC

No comments: