Friday, October 22, 2021

COLUMNISTS_ I'm Sick of the Lies

Townhall

Townhall  -  Columnists  -  Kurt Schlichter

OPINION  -  VIP

I'm Sick of the Lies

Kurt Schlichter
| Posted: Oct 22, 2021 1:20 PM

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Townhall.com.


Source: AP Photo/Susan Walsh


There are a lot of things we aren't supposed to say, folks — a lot of things that we are supposed to deny. And I, for one, am tired of it. I am sick of the lies. I'm sick of the baloney. I'm sick of trying to be FCC compliant and not using the profanity that is welling up within me like a geyser of obscenities. Let's start out with the lie du jour, the lie that we are supposed to lower our expectations.

...

READ MORE: https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2021/10/22/im-sick-of-the-lies-n2597882


***

Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk:
1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc .
Kính chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị .


conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
23102021

_________________________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là ĐỒNG LÕA với TỘI ÁC

No comments: