Monday, January 18, 2021

TIPSHEET_ Melania Trump Says Farewell as First Lady

Townhall

Townhall  -  Tipsheet  -  Katie Pavlich

Melania Trump Says Farewell as First Lady

Katie Pavlich | @KatiePavlich
| Posted: Jan 18, 2021 4:10 PM


Source: Screenshot via the White House


First Lady Melania Trump released her final address to the Nation Monday afternoon as she prepares to leave the White House on Wednesday.

"My fellow Americans, it has been the greatest honor of my life to serve as First Lady of the United States. I have been inspired by incredible Americans across our country, who lift up our communities through their kindness and courage, goodness and grace. The last four years have been unforgettable. As Donald and I conclude our time in the White House, I think of all of the people I have taken home in my heart and their incredible stories of love, patriotism and determination," she said. "When I think about these meaningful experiences, I'm humble to have had an opportunity to represent a nation with such kind and generous people."

...

READ MORE: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/01/18/melania-trump-sends-her-final-message-as-first-lady-to-america-n2583324

____________

"... The promise of this Nation belongs to all of us."


____________


***

Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk:
1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc .
Kính chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị .


conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
19012021

___________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là ĐỒNG LÕA với TỘI ÁC

No comments: