Tuesday, December 15, 2020

"The deep state..."_ Michael Flynn vows to tell story of heroic strangers: 'The deep state buried me six feet under'

THE WASHINGTON TIMES

Michael Flynn vows to tell story of heroic strangers: 'The deep state buried me six feet under'

Trump's former national security adviser: 'The American people saved me'


Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, departs a federal courthouse after a hearing, Monday, June 24, 2019, in Washington. (AP Photo/Patrick Semansky) more >


By Douglas Ernst - The Washington Times - Tuesday, December 15, 2020


Michael Flynn says that one day he will tell the unabridged story of American heroes who kept him alive and filled with hope when “the deep state buried me six feet under the ground.”

President Trump’s former national security adviser told Epoch Times Senior Editor Jan Jekielek that his legal battles with the federal government felt like a dire scuba diving situation or breathing through a tiny straw after being buried alive.

“The American people saved me,” the former general said just weeks removed from a presidential pardon. “They saved my family and I. If there’s something I’ll get emotional about, it’s that. I mean, I don’t know why. Prayer, right? Faith.”

...

READ MORE: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/dec/15/michael-flynn-vows-to-tell-story-of-heroic-strange/


***


Chân thành cám ơn Quý Anh Chị ghé thăm "conbenho Nguyễn Hoài Trang Blog"
Xin được lắng nghe ý kiến chia sẻ của Quý Anh Chị trực tiếp tại Diễn Đàn Paltalk:
1Latdo Tapdoan Vietgian CSVN Phanquoc Bannuoc .
Kính chúc Sức Khỏe Quý Anh Chị .


conbenho
Tiểu Muội quantu
Nguyễn Hoài Trang
16122020

___________
Cộng sản Việt Nam là TỘI ÁC
Bao che, dung dưỡng TỘI ÁC là ĐỒNG LÕA với TỘI ÁC

No comments: